Tuesday 18 August 2015

Middle Aged Mom Makes Money Online!



Attention all you stay at home moms! Imagine if you really could make money at home. Just read my story and see what you think. Take action today to enjoy life tomorrow.

I am a stay at home Mom or a MAM (Middle Aged Mom) - just made that up! I am now making money online at home. You hear the expressions, 'Work at home!' 'Change your life!' 'Free yourself from the daily commute!' 'Be Your Own Boss!'

We all long for this to happen - and quite by accident it happened to me, so I wanted to tell you my story.
I am a middle aged Mom of 2 grown boys who don't want to leave the family home just yet! They obviously enjoy their home comforts too much!

Well last year I had an illness. I worked at that time as an accountant and earned a good salary, but you know the story - daily commute got me down; office politics were tedious; bosses piling more and more work on me.
So, as I recovered I became a little wary of returning to work and going back to those same old problems. So my husband and myself sat ourselves down and decided that I would finish work, take some time off to recuperate and then think of the next move - retrain, different job, whatever.
It was a giant leap and required a lot of courage. But I am so glad I did it!

Well I got a new laptop for Christmas and with time on my hands I became an internet addict. I taught myself so much, did online training courses on various subjects. It was only a matter of time before I came across the inevitable 'Make Money At Home' offers. Do you know, for quite some time I believed none of them - but kept researching and putting into operation some of the techniques I learned along the way. Still I did not think you could work at home and make money online.

Guess what - I started making money!

Not much at first - but it made me realize how I could multiply what I was making by really taking this seriously instead of just 'playing around' with my new toy!

So I bought a couple of online programs but always felt that I wasn't being told the whole story and there were pieces missing.

I persevered and kept on making cash here and there, very easily and pleasantly.
I then started to learn how to build websites, and was so pleasantly surprised to learn how easy it really was!

I still had a lot to learn I needed to know how to get my website ranked in Google; how to use the right keywords; how to decide what my website should be about - and when I got the visitors how to earn money from them by giving them what they were looking for. I learned all this and much, much more - and I'm still learning.

Now I get up in the morning and spend 4 hours per day 'working' whilst sitting comfortably on my sofa with my laptop. No more commute, no more bosses, no more office politics. I am making more than when I was working!! And I plan to make much, much more!

The program I use gives you all the information you will ever need to become an internet marketer and successfully make money online - and then some! It really is an unbelievable package, with all the pieces of the puzzle there for you.

What's more if you have a question you send an email and get it answered in 24 hours.

Find out more about the fantastic program I am using which, I promise you, will return your investment within the first month. I am a real live WAHM (work at home mom), making money online working at home and loving it!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2005558

No comments:

Post a Comment