Friday 4 December 2015

Gordon Ramsay will shoot me for this



I should feel guilty about last night but I don't... 

You see - I cooked my special "Pasta al Quattro Formaggi" for some guests.

I made it look like a real slog but the truth is it was a doddle because (and don't tell!)...
...95% of the "cooking" came from opening a jar of pre-made top of the range, Sicilian sauce.

Now don't get me wrong.

I love cooking - it's an art form like no other. And when I have a few hours' to spare in a day I love nothing more than crafting something totally from scratch.

(Just ask my partner about the Eggplant Parmesan I'm famous for.) 

But sometimes you only have 60 minutes to throw something together. 

And if you're short on time, this is exactly what you should do with your internet marketing business.

Don't slave away for months trying to get sales when you can just open this jar of "Sales in 60 Minutes" (see link in Comments).

No comments:

Post a Comment