Thursday 3 December 2015

All Bark and No Site



Who do they think they are?

Seriously.

All these holier-than-thou armchair experts clogging up my Newsfeed with their dumb opinions of internet marketing.

It's hysterical.

Really.

There was this one guy yesterday spouting off about a product website which he said was, and I quote; 

"Badly designed, full of bad marketing and embarasing." (sic)

I looked at the page and with my experience I thought it was pretty sharp.

So I called him out in the best way possible;

"Okay dude - show us one of your websites then."

Silence.

He didn't have a website. He was all bark and no site.

Don't be that guy.

I know, I know. 

It can be hard to find the knowledge, the time and the resources to get a website online. 

And that's why most people resort to taking pot-shots.

But fear ye not because you can get your own hot-selling website online in 60 minutes by clicking the link in the comments. 

(see link in Comments).

No comments:

Post a Comment