Monday 21 September 2015

How to Make Money Online Promoting Other People's Products?



To tell you a bit about myself, I am a mother of a 13 month old boy and I love being a mother more than anything in the world. Being there for my son every day has truly been a blessing and I am thankful for everyday we get to spend together. That being said, I dreaded the idea of going back to work.

It wasn't until a few months ago that I discovered how to make money online. That's right, there are many ways to make money online and all I needed was my computer and the internet. How convenient that I already had both! Now I am making enough money online that I can actually stay home with my son and not go back to work.

Here is one of my favourite ways to make money online:

Promoting other people's products or services online. There are companies out there who are willing to pay you money every time someone purchases a product or service of theirs that you happen to be promoting online.

How do you get started you may ask? Simple. You can go to places like http://www.clickbank.com or http://www.joebucks.com and sign up for a free account. From there you can view thousands of products you can promote. Choose a product and start promoting it online.

There are different ways to advertise products and services online. For example, you can choose to advertise on other people's websites. Say you are promoting a cream to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, you may choose to use AdWords to promote your cream. Simply Google the word "AdWords" and click on the first thing that comes up. Promoting ads on AdWords is just one way to advertise. Sign up for a free account and create an ad about your product, in this case, stretch mark cream.

From there you have many options to choose from. You can select to have your ad displayed on specific websites related to your product. Like on websites about new mothers, or pregnancy websites etc. When someone is browsing a site, over on the side, your ad will be displayed for people to click on. Every time someone purchases the cream for example you get paid.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2116169

No comments:

Post a Comment