Saturday 23 May 2015

It's Humiliating To Be A Newbie - But It's An Education



Damn these despicable gurus.
That's how I used to think when I was a newbie.

"Why are they emailing me all the time?"

"Why are they always trying to market something?"

"Why do they want my money?"

I couldn't see the irony back then.

You see - I didn't make the connection between these guru marketers and the fact they were marketing to me.

I didn't complain about teachers teaching or nurses nursing but if a marketer marketed - it made my blood boil.

I consumed as many products as I could.

I consumed and consumed.

I got hooked on learning and forgot about earning. It was humiliating to see the costs mounting up and the income flatlining.

Now I can see clearly that one of the best educations I got as a newbie is looking back at what marketers were doing.

Creating products. Creating websites. Marketing products. Making money.

It all makes sense.

And then I crossed the line from full-time consumer (broke) to full-time creator.

And it all starts by getting your first product-selling website online.

My associates John Thornhill and Dave Nicholson have gone through the process on camera (in just 60 minutes) to show you everything you need to do.
No stone is left unturned.
So if you want to step over onto the side of wealthy product owner then now is your big chance.
You need 60 minutes, a few bucks and a quick mouse-finger (my special bonus - see below - is ending real soon).
Click link in Comments to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment